[TYPO3-dev] Postgres databse schema

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri Sep 29 13:20:24 CEST 2006

Michiel Roos [netcreators] schrieb:
> Dear devs,
>
> Short:
>
> Can anyone provide me with a proper postgres.sql database schema for
> a clean TYPO3 install?
>

> Long:
>
> Yesterday I looked ad postgres for the first time. I wanted to know if I
> could get TYPO3 running on it with the dbal in place and all.
>
> So I started out with an existing TYPO3 install and dumped the table
> structure.

For a migration I think it is better to start from a clean install. Using
DBAL/PostreSQL right from the start. So the installer will create the basic
tables for you. Then install all the extensions and let EM create the
tables for you. Now you must only export/import the data.

Maybe you can do this in one swoop in a single .t3d with the include
extension option enabled. But I don't know the limitations sizewise (how
many MBs does it handle?).

But if you get still errors than DBAL gets the mapping incorrect and you
should file a bug.

Masi