[TYPO3-dev] COA_INT in extension ?

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Fri Sep 29 12:15:49 CEST 2006

"JoH" <info at cybercraft.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1159376861.23244.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...

>>> Well - what exactly doesn't work?
>>> Any URL where one could check the result?
>>
>> yes, of coarse, look at
>> http://www.sk-typo3.de/index.php?id=190
>> at the bottom (Object COA_INT generated on-the-fly)
>> It's cached, that's the problem.
>>
>> vg Steffen
>> (btw- waiting for your response on emails :) )
>
> Well - it seems the difference here is the "value" part.
> In my original example the configuration was done like this:
>
> basket = COA_INT
> basket {
>    wrap = <hr />|
>    10 = TEXT
>    10.value = Basket (COA_INT):
>    20 = USER
>    20.userFunc = tx_cachetest_pi1->callTimeBasket
> }
>
> This means: Each time the COA_INT is replaced, the same userFunc is
> setting
> the time.
>
> In your case the setup looks like this after PHP created the array:
>
> basket = COA_INT
> basket {
>    10 = TEXT
>    10.value = Day - 00:00:00
> }
>
> Since this setup is in no way a dynamic setup and the TS you generated is
> cached anyway, the result will always be the same, because the TS stays
> the
> same.
>
> The whole COA_INT thingie only makes sense, if there is something inside
> the
> setup that is created dynamically.
>
> HTH
>
> Joey

Hi Joey,

ok - i don't understand really, because i thought - a COA_INT is a non
cached Object and has to be generated each time. But maybe this Text-Object
is static.

Ok, I switched arround by doing this:

$TS['conf']='COA_INT';
$TS['conf.']['10']='USER';
$TS['conf.']['10.']['userfunc']='tx_cachetest_pi1->callTimeSingle';
return $this->cObj->cObjGetSingle($TS['conf'],$TS['conf.']);

but unfortunally there is no Output - ahrgg :-)
Maybe you know why ?

btw - i will send you an email again, but look in your openBC (or xing :D)

vg  Steffen