[TYPO3-dev] Clipboard to frontend editing

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Sep 28 09:13:07 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> In the HCI-list
>>
>> --- snip ---
>>
>>  > No, but you are right. The clip board should be accessible from FE
>> as well.
>>  >
>>  > Masi
>>

>> if someone finds a solution, I could try to implement it in my
>> extensions.
>
> But it should be defined what exactlly shoule be possible. For me
> Clipboard  #1 with copy/paste buttons within the edit panel seems to be
> enough.

yes - in Frontend it is enough to have in edit panels copy/cut/paste icons

I don't understand several clipboard. I got cut/copy/paste to work
in the Columns view of the default page module, but I don't understand
what clipboard it uses.

I just took the code from them
a) form Web > List content element related section (copy/cut/) + added
related JavaScript
b) paste button from B. Kraft's extension
c) clear clipboard from Web > List, which use the core clipboard (I made
modified printClipboard()).

I tried put those copy/cut/paste links to fe but immeditately when I
called clipboard, the FE stopped working.
Clear content element related clipboard would be nice too (when
clipboard could be clared in any page).

BTW. B. Kraft have made for copy/cut with code, which resembles
TemplaVoila's style code and he has not used as the base Web > List module.

> But if you want full clipboard support

not necessary in frontend editing - as you wrote need own box.