[TYPO3-dev] "insert new record" with preselected fields in BE-Modul

Georg Ringer spam at ringerge.org
Wed Sep 27 08:38:52 CEST 2006

Hello,

I just develop a Backend-Module for google maps and everything works fine
but I have got one problem: I have the data of the point and want in my
BE-Module a link. "create new record " which opens the usual form but some
fields should be preselected with data of my BE-Module.
worst case scenario is just a INSERT-query

How can I do that?
many thanks

Georg
PS: Not another extension, just developing further the exisiting one ;)