[TYPO3-dev] Extend class in extension's creation

Hraklis Karvasonis Hkarvasonis at customit.com
Tue Sep 26 17:47:41 CEST 2006

The error i receive when i am adding in the new class file the line

require_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath('myextension').'class.myextension.php');

is Fatal error: Undefined class name 't3lib_extmgm' in mynewclass.php
on line 11

whatever i add in the require line it says it doesn't find that class,
even the first class kickstarted creates, which is class.myextension.php

Thanks.

Hraklis.