[TYPO3-dev] Problems with plugin and workspaces/versioning

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Thu Sep 21 21:16:24 CEST 2006

Wolfgang Klinger schrieb:

>  That looks a little bit complicated, is there a better way?

I don't think so. The code looks very much like the code found in the Core.

You could probably add this code as a method into pi_base, but what
worries me more is that you cannot do a SQL based ordering in WS with
this approach.

Anyway, in the light of the other post on this topic it might really be
of interes to create a pi_exec_query_WS or modify pi_exec_query to check
for WS.

Masi