[TYPO3-dev] workspaces and page permissions (web>access)

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Sep 18 16:11:09 CEST 2006

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Currently you may set page permissions on each page records. Therefore
> you may set different permissions for each WS *.

There could be one of two things about it:
- this question did not pop up during workspace development
- this was the intention: whatever you do in ws (also assigning
permissions automatically) comes to live wksp when published

I think both your view and current implementation has there advantages
and disadvantages. A switch via TSConfig (or better system options)
would be great.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/