[TYPO3-dev] naming scheme for markers with mm table relation to another table

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Fri Sep 15 17:23:34 CEST 2006

Hi Franz,

I'd welcome to a have way, where I easily can get all parts, such as
table, field, uid. Maybe I don't get it right, but why do you store the
pid in that marker names? What if a record goes from one page to another
one and there is somewhere a hardcoded marker...

To use underscore as delimiter is no good idea.
I'd like something like this:
###PRODUCT::NOTE_UID::1|text### which is

Just my opinion... ;)

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> proposals:
>
> ###PRODUCT_NOTE_UID_1_1###
:) Is the table "product_note_uid" or "product" or "product_note_uid_1_1"?

--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/