[TYPO3-dev] COA_INT in extension ?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Fri Sep 15 14:18:12 CEST 2006

Hi!

JoH wrote:
>>> Nothing similar - since you will do exactly the same thing in your
>>> extensions:
>> Not really. Even if one executes cObjGetSingle for COA_INT inside
>> plugin, rest of the system have no idea for it and still will cache
>> final output.
>
> No - I have tested this approach thoroughly and it works perfectly fine.
> As you can see the whole TS-Array is just transferred inside the userFunc.
> So it doesn't make any difference if it is created this way or directly
> inside the PHP code.

Now I see from your code. This is different from what I though. I
thought you propose typical plugin:

10 = USER
10.userFunc = whatever

and doing everything else inside "whatever". But your given example will
work, of course. In fact, this example is very good, you may want to put
it to TER as tutorial extension :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/