[TYPO3-dev] GIFBUILDER and Click-Enlarge - IDEA

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Thu Sep 14 00:00:04 CEST 2006

> At the moment it is not possible (at least I would not know) to use
> the click-enlarge feature on images that have been computed using
> GIFBUILDER. On the other hand using GIFBUILDER for images in content
> elements is highly desirable (for borders, effects, shadows,
> watermarks, whatever).
>
> Simply put, something like...
>
> tt_content.image.20.1.file = GIFBUILDER
> tt_content.image.20.1.file {
> }
>
> ...will break click-enlarge.
>
> Logically it will do so, because at this point TYPO3 does not know of
> any "original" image to be displayed in a popup.
>
> Therefore it would be great to be able to define some kind of
> "base"-image (or even better, a base-GIFBUILDER-object ;-) ) to be
> displayed in the JS-Popup.
> I have not dived too deep into the core, but I imagine this feature
> would not even require much coding...
>
> What do you think?

JSwindow.altUrl.cObject = TEXT
JSwindow.altUrl.cObject {
    field = images
    listNum.stdWrap.data = register:IMAGE_NUM
    wrap = index.php?id=123&imageFile=|
}

Now you can use the page with the id 123 to display your image however you
like.
Create your own TS-Setup for this page, using CSS, additional text,
GIFBUILDER etc.

inside GIFBUILDER you can get the image with some TS similar to this:

10 = IMAGE
10.file.import.dataWrap = path/{GPvar:imageFile}

This way you get a maximum of flexibility without additional extensions or
PHP.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de