[TYPO3-dev] Input field like location field

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Wed Sep 13 21:35:15 CEST 2006

Christopher kirjoitti:
> Hi Tapio,
>
> On 9/13/06, Tapio Markula <tapio.markula at atwebteam.com> wrote:
>> Tapio Markula
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > I would need an input field to work like
>> > location bar of the browser.
>>
>> Look
>> http://t3test.xetpoint.com/media/development/fake_addressbar.png
>>
>> If I could got that solved I could update my extension
>
> Won't you just need to pull the url out of the incoming $_POST array
> and then use php's header function [1] to redirect to that page?

I need redirection to new address.
The idea is to give the current address as default,
and user could change it.
Primary for use of going directly to some page in the same site.
That's why index.php?id= as default address.

Toolbar code
$toolBar.='<li>
			<form action="" name="urlform" id="urlform"
onsubmit="window.self.location.href=document.urlform.navurl.value;return
false;">
value="index.php?id='.$id.'"> <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Go">
</form>
<script>document.urlform.navurl.value=window.self.location.href</script>
			</li>';

header information - where in XCLASS for

class.t3lib_tsfebeuserauth.php

> <?php
> $foo = $_POST['location'];
> header("Location: $foo"); /* Redirect browser */
> ?>

I would need that for an XCLASS for core file of Typo3.
Then the header-information should be in correct place.