[TYPO3-dev] Strange Problem with overlib-ext

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Wed Sep 13 08:51:18 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I've the following strange problem with the overlib-ext in my own ext.

I've created my ext "jrtest". In the tx_jrtest_pi1-class I've written
"$this->pi_USER_INT_obj = 1;" and in the ext_localconf.php-file I've
included the following:
<code>
t3lib_extMgm::addPItoST43(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'pi1/class.tx_jrtest_pi1.php',
	'_pi1',
	'list_type',
	1
);
</code>

Now I have noticed, that the last parameter of the
t3lib_extMgm::addPItoST42() method decided if the ext is cached.
So I switched the last parameter to '0'. But now the overlib, which I
have included in my ext doesn't work. If I switch the parameter back to
'1' it works ?????

Please can anybody help me? I have no clue, why overlib only works with
a USER-object and not with a USER_INT-object.

Kind Regards

Joerg Schoppet