[TYPO3-dev] EM oddity: fetching the extension list

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Sep 12 16:51:15 CEST 2006

Hi!

Here's what I do:

I delete the file typo3temp/extensions.xml.gz. Then I click the
"retrieve/update" button. The file will be recreated, but I get the message
"The extension list has not changed remotely, it has thus not been
fetched.". This is odd: I have obviously fetched it now, I even notice the
download time.

But when I try do a look up I only get the same message "he extension list
has not changed remotely, it has thus not been fetched."?!? And no
extensions: "No matching extensions found.".

Is there yet another extension list cache?

Masi