[TYPO3-dev] flexforms bugs in 3.8 and 4.0.2?

Antonio Nikolic nikolic at intime.de
Tue Sep 12 12:14:06 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm encountering the following problems which I found some threads about
but no working solution:

A.  upgrading my working 3.8.0 to 4.0.2 following problems prevent me
from going into production:
1.   I created Flexible Content Elements with TemplaVoila. Unlike in
3.8.0 where I got an option field in order to select the language to
edit and the default language DEF had been selected by default
(editable), in 4.0.2 ALL languages are shown at once (taking a real long
time to open) and what is more tragic, the default language is grayed
out and not editable any more!
This or a similar issue is addressed in bugs.typo3.org in ID 0003720
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3720, but the snipplet of code
mentioned there by Dmitry Dulepov does not change the behaviour...

B.  in Typo3 3.8.0:
1 .  The Plugin dam_filelinks offers its functionality via flexforms
with different tabs. Clicking on a tab only opens the corresponding
options in the last shown language. I can remember this to be an html id
conflict?
2.   The default language DEF is grayed out and thus disabled. I cannot
make changes here! WHY???

Any Ideas on this?

thx in advance
antonio