[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.0.1

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Sun Sep 10 10:53:19 CEST 2006

Mario Adam wrote:
> Martin Koch Andersen schrieb:
>> Michael Stucki skrev:
>>> We are happy to announce that TYPO3 version 4.0.1 is ready for download.
>> Are the 4.0.1 changes in CVS also? I did an update and "Changelog" shows
>> latest change was from 2006-07-01. And version shows as 4.0-CVS.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> Hmm, haven't they changed from CVS to SVN? There's also an article in
> the T3N-Magazine, saying that the migration has been done on 1st of July...
>
> Kind regards
> Mario

Hmmm, I realized that change a while ago after searching CVS in vain by
doing very intensive work with Google, so that this problem is now OK
for me.
But is this the reality or did I slip something; I couldn't find any
news of the topic from news.typo3.org and if the annoucements are in
commercial magazine, the situation is very sad. I also have some
memories that official language for Typo3 was english, not the german
language which is used in T3N-magazine.

I'm a little confused.

Cheers,
Kari