[TYPO3-dev] RFC: sql where clauses in API for static_info_tables

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Sep 7 15:13:35 CEST 2006

Franz Holzinger schrieb:
> Hello TYPO3 developers,
>
>> Should not be a problem. Some extensions can be used only starting
>> from newer typo3 version (these include at least realurl and
>> templavoila). I do not see why next version of static_info_tables
>> cannot do the same.
>>
> The next version of static_info_tables shall start asap. because this
> new API is needed.
>
> Would you give me two +1 to put loadTcaAdditions into t3lib_div of the
> next TYPO3 4.0.x?

No. You have posted the function already and I definitely think this is not
the way to go * . I have something in mind which solves the problem, but I
don't think it will make it into 4.0.x (and I don't think it shouldn't).

Masi

* The major problem with loadTcaAdditions that it depends on additional
dependency setting that must be configured.