[TYPO3-dev] Starting module - get rid of separate BE and FE

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Sep 7 11:58:00 CEST 2006

Hi

Is there any option, which could force typo3 to
start from certain module (I know that there is
possible to start from User task center module.

Or should this behavior code into XCLASS for
index.php of User > Setup?

Well the idea would give using separate frontend and backend
and just use new topmenu + below it as a if a new module
normal fronend editing screen (without page tree and shortcut frame below).
I could define as as if a module link, which has been define using
lz_links, after login the user could see fronend page +
backend as 345-40 height bar on top.