[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.0.1

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Wed Sep 6 22:47:16 CEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 22:16 -0400, Patrick Gaumond wrote:
> mario wrote:
>
> > By the way: is out there a not too long (<50 pages) tutorial/primer
> > the Typo3 core design?
>
> We have the Inside TYPO3:  ...
> TypoScript in-depth study:  ...
> ... and Doc Core API  ...
> But they are in the > 50 pages each...
>
> Patrick

Hi,
Yes, I have looked at those paper and they are very rich and useful.
However, it seems to me that mostly they give you instructions on how to
use/extend the system. Also, they contains a lot of details (e.g.
complete configuration table).
They do not explain you the basic design (although I guess you might
understand that if you study them very throughly).
It would be nice to read something as a tour of the main code portions.
It seems that Peter Niederlag announced something similar on
http://t3dd06.typo3.org/80.html: did he give the lecture, are out there
slides or a paper?

Thanks
mario