[TYPO3-dev] creation of a new svn directory for the TYPO3 Extension Development Platform

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Sep 4 11:48:41 CEST 2006

Hi Franz,

although ACLs are currently not available at Sourceforge SVN, this does not
mean that everybody is allowed to make changes in this repository just as
he likes. The current situation is unlikely since we have to trust each
other, but still we want to have some control instead of uncontrolled
growth.

Andreas Otto is the maintainer of the "typo3" and "typo3xdev" SVN
repositories and requests for new projects must be sent to him. Since he is
currently on holiday, I am representing his role, so please just send me a
mail with all neccessary information, and I will create whatever you like.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out