[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3-Live and VMWare...Seeds?

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Mon Sep 4 09:51:08 CEST 2006

Ries

He he, the link is only a torrent file link so I couldn't download the VM
machine in one go. Because it is a torrent it requires other people who
have already downloaded it by torrent to make it available for sharing.

The more people 'seeding' or uploading the faster my download.

Did you download the file direct or by Torrent?

Not to worry currently 31.4% done and 2 days remaining...

Matthew