[TYPO3-dev] Download counter in TER doesn't work!

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Sep 1 11:37:31 CEST 2006

Peter Klein wrote:
> "Krystian Szymukowicz" <t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com> wrote in
> message news:mailman.1.1157052221.23552.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>
>> I have to download extensions this way since I have only 32MB of memory
>> and the new EM needs more.
>
> Hi Krystian. Have you tried installing Chi Hoang's "Light Extension Manager"
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/ch_lightem/1.0.19/
>
> "The Light Extension Manager is a powerful update for the Extension Manager.
> You can browse the Extension List with a Page Browser. You need only 25 MB
> RAM for PHP to run. You can check the TER for updates (same as Extension
> ter_update_check)."

tnx Peter

Yes. I've tried it before but I have some mysql errors while searching
ext with ch_lightem. I need some time to investigate what can be the
reason for that. Meanwhile I just download manually - its not so bad -
really :)

--
Krystian