[TYPO3-dev] bug dynaflex ? new element $this->ceUid == $this->cePid

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Tue Oct 31 16:39:08 CET 2006

Hi,

> Thomas Hempel is certainly concerned by this problem. I use dynaflex 1.6.0
> When I created a new element, the value $this->ceUid take the value of
> $this->cePid (in class.dynaflex.php)
No I'm not because after a short look, a I can't see any mistake in the code. This version is also
used in internal commerce installations and we had no problems so far.

If the bug still exists for you, please make an entry in the bugtracker and I will see what I can do.

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net