[TYPO3-dev] searching for an extension developer

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Oct 30 14:17:26 CET 2006

Yann,

I already started to work on such an extension. The work can be show here :

http://www.rvantwisk.nl/news/item/archive/2006/june/article/advanced-pop-up-and-acronym-manager.html

  and here:

http://www.rvantwisk.nl/news/item/archive/2006/june/article/advanced-pop-up-and-acronym-manager-part-2.html

It was going to be funded by a company in the UK and would have been
released to TER. I think they
are still willing to sponsor it...

Unfortunately I started to get into a really buzy period of time it
couldn't finish up the final touches.

What I can do, if you want to sponsor this is see if I can outsource
this to get the final touches
done a swell as documentation, then it can be ready made to be published
on TER.

They only downside of this extension is that yoru website must be valid
XHTML,
since I use a XML parser to parse the sites data.

Regards,
Ries

> hello,
> In the frame of an eLearning project  based in Lausanne
> (Switzerland), we are looking for somebody who could develop a
> glossary extension for Typo3. This glossary should have the following
> features:
>
> - multilinguism support
> - highlight in each page of the words contained in the glossary
> - activation/desactivation of the glossary in the pages
> - access to a definition through a mini pop-up, by roll-over for
> example.
> - access to the whole glossary application through a pop-up
>
> Here is an example of a glossary with those features:
> http://objectif-terre.unil.ch/en/2/mineralogie
> Using the arrow above the animation allow to access the terms
> available in the page and to launch the glossary application pop-up.
>
> Deadline: january 2007
> Remunaration: to discuss after estimation of the development duration
>
> Thank you for contacting me at the following address:
> yann.ringgenberg at unil.ch
>
> ========================
> yann ringgenberg
> Faculté des Géosciences