[TYPO3-dev] [eID] $conf-Variable

benny at weltenkonstrukteur.de benny at weltenkonstrukteur.de
Mon Oct 30 11:07:43 CET 2006

Hi list,

this is my first post and I am rather new in t3-development. I just coded my first ext-
ension using some AJAX too. Using the new eID-feature explained by Kaspar in the
podcasts works like a charme.

But one question I have. What should be called to access the $conf variable in my
eID-php ajax programm ? I am speaking of the $conf-variable which is normally
passed to the main-function of a fe-plugin classed (extended from tslib_pibase).

I wanted to access some of the variables which are set via typoscript.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
greets benny!