[TYPO3-dev] enable "insert records" for pugins

Antonio Nikolic nikolic at intime.de
Fri Oct 27 11:26:37 CEST 2006

Hi

I am trying to enable my extension to show its records when referenced
by the content element "Insert Records". The FE-plugin is basically
working - but nothing happens when I insert a record as described (I did
not really expect anything else).

In Extension Kickstarter I initially enabled the option which enables
records to be selected by "insert records".
So I guess there is a function which I need to implement to make the
extension do sth. when used in this way.

Can anyone point me to a document which describes that or tell me what
to look for?

thanx in advance
Antonio