[TYPO3-dev] typo3 5.0

Klaus Hinum k_hinum at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 09:34:38 CEST 2006

Hi Group (dev team),

here comes a real bad ass question, because i need to write some
extensions for our project that would be obsolete with typo3 5.0
(because of the proposed content structure) i wanted to ask:

when is typo3 5.0 planned to be released?
i don't need a date, but if you state - next year
or in approximately a year i would not start our extensions but wait for
typo3 5.0 (i have time), but if takes more than 1,5 - 2 years from now
on, i have to start the extensions (and they will be more or less
hacks). so if anybody has same plans for me ...

regards
Klaus