[TYPO3-dev] Help with alt_doc.php

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Tue Oct 24 08:44:18 CEST 2006

Michael Stucki kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula wrote:
>
>> As for HCI reasons my customer would like to replace
>> icons in alt_doc.php with text buttons.
>> But replacing <input type="image"
>>
>> with <button type="submit"
>>
>> 'Save' ect. didn' work anymore.
>
> Why not use "<input type="submit" name="KEY" value="LABEL" />" ?
>
> - michael

that doesn't work with the same values as for <input type="image"

peter at umloud.dk
" Usually when TYPO3 uses <input type="image" type of buttons, it also
has a hidden field with the actual name of the submit button. If you
remove the  <input type="image" type of button, and change the hidden
field to a <input type="submit", it should work."

Well I got working just 'Save' with that method. I didn't figured how to
handle other actions. When Typo3 use <input type="image" it has quite a
weird system to handle actions and it is very difficult to figure, how
typo3 executes tasks.