[TYPO3-dev] Help with alt_doc.php

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sat Oct 21 16:27:38 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> As for HCI reasons my customer would like to replace
>> icons in alt_doc.php with text buttons.
>> But replacing <input type="image"
>>
>> with <button type="submit"
>>
>> 'Save' ect. didn' work anymore.
>
> Button with type image set the CGI variables <name>_x and <name>_y with
> the coordinates of the click. Perhaps the code is looking for them.
>
> Masi

maybe but I don't figure, where SAVE ect. has been handled
in order to check, how they are handled.

I have also another problem.

My customer proposed SELECT-menu instead of ordinary links
in the page module of TemplaVoila page view.

I didn't get it work

$selectStart = '<select name="actions"
onchange="jumpToUrl(this.options[this.selectedIndex].value);document.forms[\'editActions\'].submit();">';
//    document.forms[\'editActions\'].submit();"
onkeydown="document.forms[\'editActions\'].submit();
any idea?