[TYPO3-dev] Local Development with Subversion

Ronald Renfro rr at dreimorgen.com
Thu Oct 19 11:38:13 CEST 2006

Hello,

I would like to use subversion to control my local typo3 installation
and for extension programming.
In the past I have been able to use svn for single extensions
programming and it works great - but at the moment I do not know how
to set forth at using subversion for a complete typo3 installation
with database, temp files, ext dirs and so forth.

If someone could share a little insight and experience on this
subject or point me in the right direction... I would be grateful.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Ronald Renfro