[TYPO3-dev] Move up/down in frontend

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Oct 12 21:39:49 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> What is the idea of this change
>
> enableFields uses now internal variables of the class t3lib_pageSelect
> (eg $this->versioningPreview) so you may not call it static anymore.
>
> You may use the older version but it will break the WS preview.

ok

> I recall that I have heard of that bug. How can I reproduce this error?

I got it just using front end editing in Typo3 4.0.1 and move up/down
buttons.
Because the older version didn't cause the error, I was forced to use
the older version. Breaking workspace selector is smaller error than
error message with white page and move up/down would not work at all.

mk_tvfrontend, which is for Typo3 4.0.x and TemplaVoila 1.x uses also
the older version - maybe because of the same same reasons.
Endeed Typo3 4.0.0 uses the older version.

Anyway if you can reproduce the but that is quite a bad front end
editing bug.