[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 commandline tool

Dan Frost dan at 3ev.com
Wed Oct 11 20:27:07 CEST 2006

Actually - what I meant to say was that my command line script is based
on the CLI mode, but removes the executable from any specific instance
of TYPO3. This allows developers to keep a set of useful scripts which
they can run on any of the TYPO3 project they're working on without
having to install them as an extension or similar.

--
Dan Frost
Technical Director