[TYPO3-dev] Class "tx_myext_pi1" did not exist

Bartosz Aninowski bart at REMITsonik.pl
Tue Oct 10 10:39:01 CEST 2006

Uzytkownik "Dmitry Dulepov" <dmitry at typo3.org> napisal w wiadomosci
news:mailman.1.1160459512.14163.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi!
>
> Bartosz Aninowski wrote:
>> I have problem with generating content under alternative type page.

>> empty output
>> and admin panel shows "Class "tx_myext_pi1" did not exist "
>>
>> but If I create temp.test object and copy to subparts.rss and open page
>> with type=0 everything is working as it should.
>
> Look in the TypoScript object browser for typeNum 333. May be it will give
> you a hint what is wrong.

Hm I think that it looks ok
[xmltop]=PAGE
    [22]=USER_INT
        [userFunc]=tx_myext_pi1->generate_rss
    [typeNum]=333
    [config]
        [disableAllHeaderCode]=1

> Given that it works with typeNum 0, I think you included TS from your
> plugin in the template record already.

here is my main template
I ve checked everything twice and can't find any mistake

temp.test = USER_INT
temp.test {
userFunc = tx_myext_pi1->generate_rss
}

xmltop= PAGE
xmltop {
typeNum = 333
config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1
#config.additionalHeaders = Content-type:text/xml
config.admPanel = 1
#config.xhtml_cleaning = 0
#config.metaCharset=utf-8

22 = USER_INT
22.userFunc = tx_myext_pi1->generate_rss

}

plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1 {
#templatePathMain = /fileadmin/template/main
#templatePathSub = /fileadmin/template/main
defaultTemplateFileNameMain = index.html
defaultTemplateFileNameSub = ct_2.html
inheritMainTemplates = 1
inheritSubTemplates = 0
}

# Configuring the Auto-Parser for main template:
plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
content < plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1
content.defaultTemplateFileName = index.html
relPathPrefix = /fileadmin/template/main/
}

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the HEAD
temp.headTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.headTemplate {
    # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
    # Select only the content between the <head>-tags
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_HEADER
}

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the HEAD / Content Area
temp.headTemplateCA = TEMPLATE
temp.headTemplateCA {
    # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
  template < temp.contentArea.template
    # Select only the content between the <head>-tags
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_HEADER
}

##########################3 Content Area TEMPLATE
cObject################################3
temp.contentArea = TEMPLATE
temp.contentArea {
    # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
    # CREATES A COPY since we need to manipulate some properties!
  template < plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1

    # Reconfigurating the "tmplselect" plugin to select from the
    # "conten area templates " in sub/ folder instead of main templates:
  template.content.templateType = sub
  template.content.defaultTemplateFileName = ct_1.html

    # Since the template files are now located in another path
    # the relative prefix must be changed as well:
  template.relPathPrefix = /fileadmin/template/main/

    # Clears the "elements" property:
  template.elements >
    # Sets the DIV and TD elements to be wrapped in subparts:
    # Wrap the header section but remove <title> and <style> sections:
  template.elements {
    HEAD.all = 1
    #HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
    HEAD.rmTagSections = title, style

    DIV.all = 1
    TD.all = 1
  }

################ Select only the content of the <div id="contentsection">
element#######################
workOnSubpart = contentsection
subparts {

colNormal = COA
colNormal {
10< styles.content.get
}

colRight  = COA
colRight {
10 < styles.content.getRight
20 = COA
20 {
5 <  temp.defaultRight.get
if.isFalse.numRows < styles.content.getRight
}
}
}
}

############################### Main TEMPLATE cObject for the
BODY########################3

temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
# Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
# Select only the content between the <body>-tags
workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY

subparts.mainbottom<temp.bottom
subparts.border  < temp.test
subparts.downmenu < subparts.topMENU
# Substitute the ###content### subpart with the content area template:
subparts.content < temp.contentArea
}

# Default PAGE object:
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.stylesheet =  fileadmin/template/main/style.css
# Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <body>-section:
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate
 # Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <head>-section:
page.headerData.10  < temp.headTemplate
 # Copying the content from Content Area TEMPLATE for <head>-section:
page.headerData.20  < temp.headTemplateCA

config.metaCharset = iso-8859-2
config.admPanel =0
config.locale_all = polish
config.sys_language_uid=0