[TYPO3-dev] Fail-safe mechanism for database connectivityproblem

John Angel johnange at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 17:18:51 CEST 2006

> Since you explained that the problem is gone for a while after restarting
> the mysql server

Never said something like this. I don't have problem with database, just
talking about "what-if-database-fails" scenario.

> However, there are many sites which still embed uncached parts which
> require
> database connections. Make a test. If you want the full power of your file
> system based cache, there should be no more queries performed.

When the database is up and [FE][pageCacheToExternalFiles] in on, the page
shutdown mysql, it displays "Database connection problem" for the same page.
The page uses dozens of SQL queries. What that might be?