[TYPO3-dev] Special chars in ext_emconf.php

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Oct 5 11:41:46 CEST 2006

Tapio Markula schrieb:
> Hi
>
> How I should write special chars in ext_emconf.php
>
> Lasse Nrby/Tapio Markula if Norwegian ö
>
> Lasse Nørby/Tapio Markula if as entity.

I don't know but I guess that it'll be a problem either way.

If you spell ö, you wold have to decide for a charset, which will be
problematic as the BE may be in any charset and the EM cannot know which
charset you have chosen.

If you go for entities it will be a problem as the EM should run all user
supplied data and ext_emconf.php is such through htmlspecialchars().

Masi