[TYPO3-dev] RFC: file mounts and work spaces

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Oct 5 11:39:02 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
>> In DRAFT all file mounts (of the user) are read-only.
>
> Currently there no filemounts in Draft. If you want to change it, you
> need to make sure that Kasper  does not object.

This was a proposal.

Anyway, the main reason - I think Kasper has stated it somewhere - to
exclude file mounts from DRAFT was that file mounts cannot be read-only
right now. So they are as not being versionable excluded from DRAFT. Once
we have read-only workspaces I think Kasper will gladly mount them in DRAFT.

Masi