[TYPO3-dev] mailform using cObj->FORM in own extension

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Wed Oct 4 17:45:52 CEST 2006

Michael Leupold schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> this is my first post to the list, though I'm not really new to typo3.
> Sorry if the question I ask is stupid or answered somewhere else, but
> after googling and digging the archive for several hours I thought I'd
> try my luck.
> I'm trying to develop a small extension for one of my customers. It's
> basically just an event list with options to book events. Booking is
> planned to be "very simple" - by emails sent out to the customers. And
> that's where my trouble starts.

[...]
> I use this so I can modify hidden fields with database content (eg.
> $conf['anmeldungForm.']['dataArray.']['30.']['value'] =
> $row_seminar["some_column"];). Later I render the form somewhere into my
> template. And indeed it gets displayed just fine (with db-content). On
> submitting the redirect-page is loaded. The problem I have is that I
> don't get any email - and I don't get why I don't get any email.
> Do I have to handle formmailing somewhere myself in my script or is
> there a way to use the built-in formmailing capabilities? Just as a
> note: Sending emails from "usual" form content-elements works fine.
>
> I'd really appreciate any little push into the right direction.
>
> Thanks for your time,
> Michael

For security reason the recipient gets encrypted per default:
see at install
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['secureFormmail']=1
and
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['strictFormmail']=1.

So to set the value dynamically your should change that to
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['secureFormmail']=0
AND KEEP the value for $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['strictFormmail']=1
and set
$conf['anmeldungForm.']['recipient']=$GLOBALS['TSFE']->codeString($row_seminar["email"]);

Should help.

Regs. Peter.

--
Fiat lux!