[TYPO3-dev] Record Editing Popup / Table-Relations

Ryan Hayle ryan.hayle at space150.com
Tue Oct 3 22:01:09 CEST 2006

In the extension I'm working on, I've got one table that includes
several contacts (using tt_contact).  When I am editing a record in my
table and click to edit a contact record, I get a popup window which
allows me to edit the field.  Once I save this, the parent record never
updates, however, so the new data is not displayed.

Is there a way to automate a refresh after editing a related database
record?

Similarly, is there a way to apply this behavior to *new* records as
well?  Currently, clicking on the + icon goes to a new page to edit the
new record, instead of a popup.  Thanks in advance.

Ryan