[TYPO3-dev] Tutorial files

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Oct 3 16:10:45 CEST 2006

Hi!

Marco Gonzalez wrote:
> This is a newbie/newbie question:

Please, ask such questions in "english" list next time because it is
dedicated to support. This list is dedicated to core/extension development.

> I'm trying to step through the Typo3 tutorials, but they refer to
> files that can be downloaded from TER.

Yes, all doc_ extensions disappeared :(

> "Modern Template Building #1" refers to importing extension
> "doc_tut_templselect", and "Futuristic Template Building" refers to
> importing "doc_tut_ftb1".

FTB can be read here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_ftb1/current/
but I afraid you need source files, not only doc?

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs