[TYPO3-dev] Tutorial files

Marco Gonzalez marco4t3 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 15:09:51 CEST 2006

Hello,

This is a newbie/newbie question:

I'm trying to step through the Typo3 tutorials, but they refer to files that can be downloaded from TER.

"Modern Template Building #1" refers to importing extension "doc_tut_templselect", and "Futuristic Template Building" refers to importing "doc_tut_ftb1".

I can't find any of these from Typo3.org.  Can anyone help me?  Is there perhaps some secret that I am not privy to?

Cheers!
-Marco