[TYPO3-dev] List of modifications for TemplaVoila

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Thu Nov 30 23:15:35 CET 2006

Tapio Markula wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov kirjoitti:
>> Hi!

>>> You noticed the second option?
>>
>> Right way would be to submit patches to bug tracker, one patch per one
>> feature/enhancements. The only thing that comes into code, is patch
>> from bug tracker. This is a right way because allows everyone to see
>> reasons behind changes. Even if I want to add something new, I write a
>> feature request in the bug tracker for myself.
>>
>> Unfortunately I do not see Tapio's e-mails for a year or so, so I
>> could not read his mails anyway.
>>
> It seems that is fruiless to do that - I would like to show something a
> larger collection of changes, but because of this attitude, I believe
> that it is fruitless. Anyway I get more money, if I do customer-specific
> versions.

Tapio,

If that is the case why do you at all bother to post your modifications on the
list? I am trying to understand this. Why is it so hard to contact a developer
or post patches on the bugtracker? What is your motivation to call this
fruitless? Your ideas do not seem to bad if I look at them.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation