[TYPO3-dev] List of modifications for TemplaVoila

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Nov 30 10:00:21 CET 2006

Hi!

JoH asenau wrote:
>>> 2. Why you don't contact the author of Templa Voila
>
> You noticed the second option?

Right way would be to submit patches to bug tracker, one patch per one
feature/enhancements. The only thing that comes into code, is patch from
bug tracker. This is a right way because allows everyone to see reasons
behind changes. Even if I want to add something new, I write a feature
request in the bug tracker for myself.

Unfortunately I do not see Tapio's e-mails for a year or so, so I could
not read his mails anyway.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/