[TYPO3-dev] tt_address 2.0.0 underway, please test

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Wed Nov 29 14:31:37 CET 2006

Hey Ingo,

one question about this (I still use your nice addressgroups extension):

I want to show all groups (or maybe) of an address. Is it possible to
have something like this in a template:

--------------------
### NAME ### is also in the following groups
<ul>
<!-- ###GROUPS### begin -->
	<li>###GROUP_TITLE###</li>
<!-- ###GROUPS### end -->
</ul>
--------------------

And I could configure it via TypoScript like this.
--------------------
plugin.tx_addressgroups_pi1.templates.templ1 {
	groups.excludeUid = 22,35,1
	groups.wrap = <ul> | </ul>
}

If not, please include this "feature" in tt_address 2.0. Should I write
a bug report?

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-