[TYPO3-dev] weird things happens ...

Stefan Galinski stefan.galinski at frm2.tum.de
Tue Nov 28 14:43:12 CET 2006

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> Hi,
>
> on one website i couldn't log in:
> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 52428800 bytes exhausted (tried to
> allocate 14840236 bytes) in /html/typo3conf/ext/date2cal/ext_tables.php on
> line 49
>
> i saw a big file _ext_tables.php with 1.5 MB in the localconf. As i look
> into there are entries like
>
> <?php
> $GLOBALS['tx_date2cal_init'] = true;
> ?>
> <?php
> $GLOBALS['tx_date2cal_init'] = true;
> ?>
> <?php
> $GLOBALS['tx_date2cal_init'] = true;
> ?>
>
> does anyone knows what happened here ?
>
> vg  Steffen

Hi Steffen,

I know the problem and it was fixed in some of the last versions. Please
update to the latest version and clean your cache or/and remove
the "ext_tables" file manually. If the problem still occures after the
update please send a mail with a small report to me. The mail should
contain your used TYPO3 and PHP version and maybe some special preferences.

--
Stefan Galinski