[TYPO3-dev] pi_exec_query with addWhere returns only one element, what is wrong?

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 18:36:25 CET 2006

Hi,

On 11/27/06, Matthias Stuebner <news at stuebner.de> wrote:

<snip>

> // 2. Extend WHERE clause to return only selected items
> $addUidList = "('".$comma_separated."')";
> $addWhere = 'AND uid IN '.$addUidList;

If this is a direct c&p from your code, I'd guess it's a missing space
before 'AND'; the comments in the code have this to say about this
function:

'Additional WHERE clauses (should be starting with " AND ....")'

If you're not already using it, the extension development evaluator
[1] is an excellent tool for helping with the pibase (and other) API.

--
Christopher Torgalson

[1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/extdeveval/3.0.0/