[TYPO3-dev] GLOBALS['LANG'] and MacOs

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Nov 27 12:24:23 CET 2006

Toke Herkild schrieb:
> Hi Trabold,
>
> That is what I did once I found/got the documentation for it.
>
> Regarding the $TCA it is only a matter of loading the tca you need and it's there, why should I recreate that array when it can be fetched ?
> I believe that is the reason for loadTCA($table).

Yes, but t3lib_div::loadTCA() will infortunately won't get you a full TCA
including all changes of extensions. You have to use TSFE->includeTCA for that.

The situation is not optimal. I have thought about a way to overcome the
problem. Maybe there is enough spare time to get it into 4.1, but don't
hold your breath.

Masi