[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.1 Beta 1

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Sun Nov 26 13:02:24 CET 2006

"Oliver Hader" <oh at inpublica.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1164536190.25750.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Steffen,
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> Wow ! Great.
>>
>> One of the best news is IRRE - i want to get use of it, where can i get
>> detailed infos how to use ?
>
> You can download the TYPO3 Core API from SVN, where the type "inline" is
> described at [1] or you can go to the wiki at [2] to get only the new
> stuff as sxw- or pdf-file.
>

> Have fun! ;)
> olly

Hi olly,
of coarse i read all the wiki pages about IRRE and i looked to the described
features.
Of coarse it's helpful to have the documented parameters. I thought about
something like "guidelines" for concepting and writing. May be I was to
quick cause i saw it yesterday for first time.
So I try to use this now and when I get it work, i will write a tutorial -
this is a good way to learn new techniques.

thanx for your great work !
vg  Steffen