[TYPO3-dev] Some language issues...

Stig Nørgaard Færch stig at 8620.dk
Wed Nov 22 17:27:02 CET 2006

Hi

I have promised Jeff Segars to help him find the best way to support
different languages for the WEC TYPO3 Starter Package[1]. This Starter
Package is basicly a ready to run TYPO3 installation especially for
churches. The package contains a set of needed extensions and some test
content.
So the thing is that a church might not need multilanguage support, but
they need a version of the package with their language instead of the
original default language (english).

So the question is how to handle this the best way.
Some extension probably has to be developed to manage this. Maybe in
conjunction with a translation site for the Starter Package.

Also to avoid confusion, I generally think that a multilanguage setup
should be avoided if not needed.

Any thoughts on this from you guys?

Thx in advance!

/Stig