[TYPO3-dev] Core Behaviour: Using Cache-Control Headers to prevent _Clients_ from Caching

Ekkehard Gümbel guembel.remove-this at naw.de
Tue Nov 21 14:48:12 CET 2006

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> So I don't see what's wrong with my config proposal. If the page is not
> cachable TYPO3 shall send no-cache in any case, but if it's cachable
> apply logic as requested by sendCacheHeaders.
Is guess that is the point: What I am trying to discuss is the behaviour of the "page is not cachable" case!

 > If the page is not cachable TYPO3 shall send no-cache in any case
Is that so? Then no need to talk further, let's just change the behaviour without any configurables.
My point was that some (like Ole) MAY want to allow private caching but not proxy caching, though.

As I said: It's all quite confusing ;-)

greets
/Ekki