[TYPO3-dev] need hint for multilingual extension

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Mon Nov 20 14:09:47 CET 2006

part 2 is solved too - i only forgot to enable localisation view :/

the really not working part is creating a new record of a table that has a
database-relation to a category.
This category-field has the statement
"foreign_table_where" => "AND
sys_language_uid=###REC_FIELD_sys_language_uid### ORDER BY
tx_skrental_category.uid",

and when creating new record, the marker is replaced by an empty string, so
sql query fails.
Any searches for that problem didn't help to prevent this error.

So i need help, may be anyone with good acknowledge of tcemain can help to
solve this - thanks !

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1164014387.10656.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...