[TYPO3-dev] need hint for multilingual extension

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Fri Nov 17 20:15:45 CET 2006

Hi,

i'm looking for a hint for multilingaul handling.
My Extension works in multilingual context, but I'm not pleasured with the
way it is.
Example:
I have 3 Languages and a Category Table. Now I make a entry with default
language and two as translations for the other languages.
In the Listview i don't see which entry belongs to which languages, and when
i create an entry with the other table, which has database related field to
this table, i have all entries of all languages in the select box.

Did i forgot something ? Is there part of documentation i missed ?

many thnaks in advance for a hint.

vg  Steffen